Tiny Talk's mission is to help build healthy and inclusive communities by making it easier for people to connect for short, spontaneous, one-on-one conversations. We value diversity and we will insist on cultivating a healthy, inclusive, and positive community culture on Tiny Talk.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Tiny Talk -- here are a few ground rules for ensuring that you understand the community norms and standards for inclusion in this community:
1. Respect everyone. Act like you would in real life. If you find yourself doing something on Tiny Talk you would be uncomfortable with your family or community learning about, don’t do it on Tiny Talk.
2. Hate speech, rude or abusive behavior, bullying, misogyny, racism and homophobia will not be tolerated on Tiny Talk.
3. Tiny Talk is not for dating or hookups. There are loads of other platforms for that sort of stuff, so if that’s what you’re after, Tiny Talk is not the place for you.
4. No nudity, pornographic material or violent content are permitted on Tiny Talk.
5. Don’t do anything illegal on Tiny Talk.
As a community, we’re defined by not only what we say, but by what we do. These written standards are useful only insofar as we practice and uphold them collectively. We encourage all of our users to report users who do not follow these guidelines ([email protected]).